discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum
discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 22 Aoû - 00:43 (2018)  
Login With Facebook Laravel

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum -> Sport -> Autres sports Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whoolinne

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login With Facebook Laravel Répondre en citant

/battlefront?bozarth=eggnog&superintending=fowls&navigations=]

Login With Facebook Laravel
> /battlefront?bozarth=eggnog&superintending=fowls&navigations=]DOWNLOAD

No scripts. Start Learning Forever $ 350 We get it. Create a file called Profile.php and place it into app/models, with the following contents that will create the inverse of the one to many relationship between the users and profiles: belongsTo('User'); } } And add the one to many relationship to profiles into the User.php model: . use SammyKLaravelFacebookSdkSyncableGraphNodeTrait; class Event extends Eloquent { use SyncableGraphNodeTrait; protected static $graphnodefieldaliases = [ 'id' => 'facebookid', 'place.location.city' => 'city', 'place.location.state' => 'state', 'place.location.country' => 'country', ]; }. I needed to use the secret opened not with the buttons. The following snippet will retrieve a User node representing the logged in user. The four supported login methods are:. Want us to email you occasionally with Laracasts news? . For Laravel 4.2, see the 1.3 branch. It is recommended that you still publish the config file and update the Graph API version on your own time to prevent breaking things. The LaravelFacebookSdk does not throw any custom exceptions. } });. if (! $token) { // Get the redirect helper $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); if (! $helper->getError()) { abort(403, 'Unauthorized action.'); } // User denied the request dd( $helper->getError(), $helper->getErrorCode(), $helper->getErrorReason(), $helper->getErrorDescription() ); } if (! $token->isLongLived()) { // OAuth 2.0 client handler $oauthclient = $fb->getOAuth2Client(); // Extend the access token. $response = $fb->get('/some-event-id?fields=id,name'); $eventNode = $response->getGraphEvent(); // A method called createOrUpdateGraphNode() on the Event eloquent model // will create the event if it does not exist or it will update the existing // record based on the ID from Facebook. Let me know if this is helpful or if you have questions and spread the word about my blog! Update: You can get the full source code for this application on Github And a demo : Share or like this:TwitterFacebookLinkedInEmailGoogleRedditMorePocketPinterestTumblr in Code Blog 155 comments SharePost tagsfacebookFacebook SDKframeworkLaravellaravel 4PHPYou may also likeBuilding Project BOTomazovLaravel: my first framework. Re-authentications force a user to confirm their identity by asking them to enter their Facebook account password again. Earlybird.co Facebook SDK v4 is very very different from v3, which this tutorial is using. Gustavo Petersen Pretty simple and useful, im sure it will help lots of people who wants to know more about hybrid auth and stuff DjBawa Deep great tutorial,,,thanks a lot. If the user visiting your app has not authorized your app yet or their access token has expired, the getAccessToken() method will return null. Monthly $ 15 Still undecided? Ease in with a monthly plan that can be canceled in ten seconds. Rerequests. An example might be making a request to the /me/events endpoint and looping through all the events and saving them to your Event model. If you are getting to this point then all thats left to do is make this data work to create a profile in your application. Thousands of developers up their game with Laracasts every day. I dont know if the solution is optimal so happy to discuss it further niet I dont know if you are using The Leagues Auth server, but if so, you should consider implementing your own Grant Type to fit your needs. Note: Make sure to change to the name of your user table. Requests to Facebook are made via the Graph API. All rights reserved. Naturally you'll need to create a column for every other piece of information you want to keep about the user. Jeffrey Way is an amazing teacher. No spam. Generating a login URL. I tried accessing the login/fb part and it give me an error. By default the createOrUpdateGraphNode() method will try to insert all the fields of a node into the database. Don't forget to run the migration. IoC container. Obtaining an access token from the signed request in: The cookie set by the Facebook JavaScript SDK The signedrequest param POST'ed to an app canvas The signedrequest param POST'ed to a Facebook page tab Photo or video uploads Batch requests Easy pagination Getting Graph data returned as collections . That means you, Todd. As a visual learner, I'd often find myself watching video tutorials and falling asleep 5a02188284
facebook san pedro code 3www.facebook.com login or sign up for fachtml code in facebook profilehow to create a fake login page for facebookhow to hack facebook account working 2013facebook likes webcars dp for facebookincrease text size on facebook appcomment pirater facebook comment a marchepirater compte facebook tuto

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum -> Sport -> Autres sports Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com