discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum
discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 22 Aoû - 00:43 (2018)  
Emma (2009)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum -> La Création des Joueurs -> Avatar Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whoolinne

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Emma (2009) Répondre en citant

Emma (2009) > urlin.us/2brjd

Contents,,,1,,,Plot,,,2,,,Cast,,,and,,,Characters,,,2.1,,,Main,,,2.2,,,Recurring,,,3,,,Production,,,3.1,,,Filming,,,4,,,Episodes,,,5,,,Critical,,,reception,,,5.1,,,Accolades,,,6,,,Soundtrack,,,7,,,References,,,8,,,External,,,links,,,Joni,,,,says:,,,,I,,,,am,,,,SOOOOO,,,,looking,,,,forward,,,,to,,,,"Beauty,,,,and,,,,the,,,,Beast"See,,,,full,,,,summary,,,,Director:,,,,Patricia,,,,Rozema,,,,Stars:,,,,Frances,,,,O'Connor,,,,,Jonny,,,,Lee,,,,Miller,,,,,Alessandro,,,,Nivola,,,,0,,,,Next,,,,,,,,Mansfield,,,,Park,,,,(TV,,,,Movie,,,,2007),,,,Drama,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,,5,,,,6,,,,7,,,,8,,,,9,,,,10,,,,6.3/10,,,,X,,,,,,,,At,,,,age,,,,10,,,,,Fanny,,,,Price,,,,is,,,,sent,,,,by,,,,her,,,,destitute,,,,mother,,,,to,,,,live,,,,with,,,,her,,,,aunt,,,,and,,,,uncle,,,,,Sir,,,,Thomas,,,,and,,,,Lady,,,,BertramMeanwhile,,,,,Frank,,,,and,,,,Emma,,,,plan,,,,a,,,,ball,,,,,and,,,,Emma,,,,wonders,,,,whether,,,,she,,,,might,,,,be,,,,in,,,,love,,,,with,,,,himSee,,,,full,,,,summary,,,,Stars:,,,,Claire,,,,Foy,,,,,Matthew,,,,Macfadyen,,,,,Tom,,,,Courtenay,,,,0,,,,Next,,,,,,,,Wives,,,,and,,,,Daughters,,,,(TV,,,,Mini-Series,,,,1999),,,,Drama,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,,5,,,,6,,,,7,,,,8,,,,9,,,,10,,,,8.2/10,,,,X,,,,,,,,The,,,,daughter,,,,of,,,,a,,,,country,,,,doctor,,,,copes,,,,with,,,,an,,,,unwanted,,,,stepmother,,,,,an,,,,impetuous,,,,stepsister,,,,,burdensome,,,,secrets,,,,,the,,,,town,,,,gossips,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,tug,,,,on,,,,her,,,,own,,,,heartstrings,,,,for,,,,a,,,,man,,,,who,,,,thinks,,,,of,,,,her,,,,only,,,,as,,,,a,,,,friendEmma,,,,rebuffs,,,,the,,,,suggestion,,,,,,,,she,,,,can,,,,personally,,,,vouch,,,,for,,,,Frank's,,,,indifference,,,,to,,,,Jane,,,,,,,,which,,,,leaves,,,,Knightley,,,,feeling,,,,hurt,,,,at,,,,Emma's,,,,indifference,,,,towards,,,,himKnightley,,,,(4,,,,episodes,,,,,2009),,,,Jodhi,,,,May,,,,Read,,about,,our,,approach,,to,,external,,linkingHe,,,also,,,tells,,,Emma,,,that,,,he,,,suspects,,,Frank,,,and,,,Jane,,,to,,,be,,,secretly,,,in,,,loveThere,,is,,a,,wonderful,,,innocent,,kind,,of,,whimsy,,to,,this,,script,,,which,,despite,,my,,petty,,complaints,,,enchants.The,,cast,,is,,largely,,well,,put,,together,,and,,simply,,because,,this,,runs,,longer,,I,,felt,,more,,satisfied,,with,,the,,story,,it,,had,,to,,tellThough,,I,,do,,often,,compare,,Austen,,adaptations,,,I,,really,,dont,,like,,judging,,this,,adaptation,,in,,a,,side-by-side,,kind,,of,,comparison,,to,,the,,feature,,filmsFrank,,,Churchill,,,(3,,,episodes,,,,2009),,,Jamie,,,Glover,,,I,,think,,the,,unusual,,start,,was,,a,,gamble,,designed,,to,,illustrate,,the,,insecurity,,of,,early,,19C,,family,,life,,to,,newcomers,,and,,wilfully,,detach,,dedicated,,Austen,,fans,,from,,their,,comfort,,zone,,from,,the,,opening,,seconds,,,both,,of,,which,,worked,,triumphantlyAward,,,Category,,,Recipients,,,and,,,nominees,,,Result,,,Golden,,,Globes[14],,,Best,,,Performance,,,by,,,an,,,Actress,,,in,,,a,,,Mini-Series,,,or,,,a,,,Motion,,,Picture,,,Made,,,for,,,Television,,,Romola,,,Garai,,,Nominated,,,Primetime,,,Emmy,,,Awards,,,Outstanding,,,Hairstyling,,,for,,,a,,,Miniseries,,,or,,,a,,,Movie,,,Anne,,,Oldham,,,Won,,,Outstanding,,,Casting,,,for,,,a,,,Miniseries,,,,Movie,,,or,,,a,,,Special,,,Gemma,,,Hancock,,,(casting,,,director),,,,Sam,,,Stevenson,,,(casting,,,director),,,Nominated,,,Outstanding,,,Costumes,,,for,,,a,,,Miniseries,,,,Movie,,,or,,,a,,,Special,,,Rosalind,,,Ebbutt,,,(costume,,,designer),,,,Amanda,,,Keable,,,(costume,,,supervisor),,,Nominated,,,Outstanding,,,Supporting,,,Actor,,,in,,,a,,,Miniseries,,,or,,,a,,,Movie,,,Michael,,,Gambon,,,Nominated,,,Royal,,,Television,,,Society,,,Best,,,Music,,,,Original,,,Score,,,Samuel,,,Sim,,,Nominated,,,Satellite,,,Awards,,,Best,,,Miniseries,,,Emma,,,Nominated,,,Shanghai,,,Television,,,Festival,,,Magnolia,,,Award,,,for,,,Best,,,Television,,,Film,,,or,,,Miniseries,,,Emma,,,Nominated,,,But,,,Emma,,,has,,,a,,,terrible,,,habit,,,-,,,matchmakingThat,,,,being,,,,said,,,,,I,,,,have,,,,plenty,,,,of,,,,rave,,,,remarks,,,,to,,,,shareAll,,,,rights,,,,reservedAlas,,,,,I,,,,forgot,,,,and,,,,given,,,,how,,,,long-winded,,,,I,,,,can,,,,be,,,,,perhaps,,,,that,,,,was,,,,bestjen,,,,says:,,,,Were'nt,,,,they,,,,the,,,,most,,,,beautiful,,,,thing,,,,on,,,,TV?,,,,Still,,,,Can't,,,,believe,,,,they,,,,ruined,,,,sChilham,,Parish,,CouncilReferences[edit]Retrieved,,,,27,,,,November,,,,2012Without,,,,a,,,,husband,,,,to,,,,provide,,,,an,,,,income,,,,,she,,,,faces,,,,ever-increasing,,,,povertyNew,,,,word,,,,you've,,,,learned,,,,from,,,,TV/Movies,,,,Of,,,,these,,,,25,,,,films,,,,about,,,,high,,,,school,,,,life,,,,,which,,,,is,,,,your,,,,favorite?,,,,See,,,,more,,,,polls,,,,,,,,Episodes,,,,Seasons,,,,Years,,,,1,,,,2010,,,,2009,,,,Nominated,,,,for,,,,1,,,,Golden,,,,GlobeGeorge,,,,Knightley:,,,,Mr,,,,Knightley,,,,is,,,,Emma's,,,,only,,,,social,,,,and,,,,intellectual,,,,equal,,,,in,,,,Highbury,,,,,living,,,,at,,,,Donwell,,,,Abbey,,,,,a,,,,rambling,,,,country,,,,estate,,,,a,,,,short,,,,walk,,,,from,,,,HartfieldNoI,,agree,,that,,this,,adaptation,,adds,,depth,,to,,the,,charactersError,,Please,,try,,again!,,Added,,to,,Your,,Check-InsGoddard,,,,(3,,,,episodes,,,,,2009),,,,Christina,,,,Cole,,,,Retrieved,,2012-11-10It,,,,showed,,,,a,,,,greater,,,,connection,,,,between,,,,them,,,,which,,,,I,,,,really,,,,appreciatedSee,,,,full,,,,summary,,,,Director:,,,,Adrian,,,,Shergold,,,,Stars:,,,,Sally,,,,Hawkins,,,,,Alice,,,,Krige,,,,,Rupert,,,,Penry-Jones,,,,0,,,,Next,,,,,,,,North,,,,&,,,,South,,,,(TV,,,,Mini-Series,,,,2004),,,,Drama,,,,,,,,Romance,,,,,,,,,,,,1,,,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,,5,,,,6,,,,7,,,,8,,,,9,,,,10,,,,8.9/10,,,,X,,,,,,,,North,,,,and,,,,South,,,,is,,,,a,,,,four,,,,part,,,,adaptation,,,,of,,,,Elizabeth,,,,Gaskell's,,,,love,,,,story,,,,of,,,,Margaret,,,,Hale,,,,,a,,,,middle,,,,class,,,,southerner,,,,who,,,,is,,,,forced,,,,to,,,,move,,,,to,,,,the,,,,northern,,,,town,,,,of,,,,MiltonWoodhouse,,,(4,,,episodes,,,,2009),,,Jonny,,,Lee,,,Miller,,,I,,was,,particularly,,happy,,to,,see,,Emmas,,father,,(played,,by,,the,,always,,fabulous,,Michael,,Gambon),,more,,fleshed,,out,,and,,interestingKnightleyOur,,Zoo,,,,A,,BBC,,TV,,Miniseries,,Based,,on,,a,,True,,StoryThe,,Buccaneers,,,,Four,,American,,Girls,,Taking,,in,,a,,London,,Season,,ShareonFacebookShareonTwitterSubscribeShareonPinterestShareonTumblrShareonGoogle+LinkedinRedditStumbleupon,,adaptationBBCemmaJane,,AustenJonny,,Lee,,MillerMasterpiece,,ClassicMasterpiece,,Theatreperiod,,dramaReviewReviewsRomanceRomola,,GaraiTV,,miniseries,,Share,,Tweet,,Rissi,,JC,,Coming,,from,,a,,family,,who,,is,,not,,of,,the,,writing,,sort,,,where,,Rissis,,interest,,in,,writing,,came,,from,,is,,anyones,,guess,,,though,,perhaps,,it,,can,,be,,traced,,back,,to,,the,,copious,,amounts,,of,,books,,she,,read,,as,,a,,child,,or,,the,,dozens,,of,,viewings,,of,,Anne,,of,,Green,,Gables,,while,,growing,,upCast,,,,and,,,,Characters[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    discuter, papoter, blaguer... en ligne Index du Forum -> La Création des Joueurs -> Avatar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com